Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having problem in erection of penis. Suffering from fever and pain in testicle. What to do?

Dec 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 4791 Questions
Hi Sir.

Today mornging i started to notice that my penis is not getting erected from the last coupe of days. i have mastubating habit but am not doing it for the past 2 weeks due to some health problems recently i had fever and from the last last night i started to feel slight draggingpain near my right testicle .Even though i watched pron clip today mornging still didnt erection am starting to get worried.please help me on this.
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It may be physiological

Detailed Answer:

Poor erection or failure to erect is a common problem in young and sexually inactive men. Usually the cause is physiological and psychological; no serious underlying medical problem is detected. Some times in state of illness penis fails to erect. I have had experience of treating such patients. It recovers spontaneously in a few days. All you need to do is not pay attention to this problem for few days.

Even after a week if the problem persist, check whether you are getting early morning spontaneous erection or not? If you are having erections early in morning, then it's normal. I recommend further testing such as Testosterone and LH levels check only if early morning erections are not seen. The test is available with standard laboratory.

Erection dysfunction are treated effectively with various medicines like sildenafil, tadalafil, trazodon, etc. Many a times, brief use of this drug has produced very good results and recovery. So you need not be worried about this issue. You will be soon alright.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor