Having headache, face ache, uncomfortable ear. Is this hormonal or sinus related?
Thanks for posting your query.
Having continuous headache and face ache for last one week without any history of migraines or head injury may be due to-
1. Anxiety/ tension- try to relax yourself, decrease alcohol or caffeine intake, take a mild sedative for a good and restful sleep, do mild aerobics, etc.
2. Eyestrain-Straining your eyes to focus on things can be a big factor of what causes headaches. You need to get your eyes examined for refraction.
4. High blood pressure- your physician has to rule this out.
5. Sinus infection- Taking steam inhalation regularly can relieve the congestion.
All the above causes need to be excluded. If the headache is not getting relieved with mild pain killers then you can try some herbal preparations for the same.
Also, i would advise you to get an MRI head and neck done to rule out any organic causes if none of the above causes seem likely.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...