Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any advice?
Thanks for your query.Your wife is suffering from stomach pain and watery stools since last three days.This is an indication of acute infection in G.I tract termed as Gastroenteritis.Please get her stool examined Microscopic examination will reveal the nature of the bacteria so that you can give proper antibiotics..In the mean while continue the drugs prescribed by your brother.Since she is loosing water and salts in stools may get dehydrated so ensure to give salt and sugar mixed in lemon water and monitor her urine output..This will prevent any electrolyte imbalance.If she develops signs of dehydration She has to get admitted in Hospital to give Intravenous fluids.Please do not hesitate to ask me any suggestion O.K Good luck and speedy recovery of your wife.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose stools with upper left stomach pain
- Dull stomach pain with loose stool
- Stomach pain without vomiting just loose stools
- Boutschills bile upper stomach pain loose stools
- Loose stools with stomach pain what is the reason
- Suffering from excessive gas, loose stools and stomach pain
- Slight head ache stomach pains loose stool
- Stomach pain loose stools watery rumbling stomach what is wrong
- Symptoms acid reflux stomach pains loose stools
- Stomach pain grumbling and loose stool
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?