Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have cardiomyopathy due to over workout at the gym. Is there any permanent cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 1306 Questions
I have cardiomyopathy due to over workout at the gym. Is there are permanent cure?
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 43 minutes later

Thanks for writing to WWW.WWWW.WW
I would like to know certain things from you before I can finally discuss and answer your question.

What kind of cardiomyopathy you have developed? Do you have any other concomitant illness, especially a thyroid disorder, a kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, history of smoking/ alcohol use? For how long you used the gym? What were your symptoms that led you to cardiologist. What were your troubles then and what are they now? Since how long you are facing this problem?

Please upload your ECG and ECHO report and all other reports you have. That will help me to know your problem in detail. Or else you can also send the reports to ' YYYY@YYYY ' with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Sukhwinder Singh'.

Waiting for your reply with relevant information.

Sukhvinder Singh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor