Have back pain and pain in the middle part of the thigh. Taking hydrochodine. Having chills, sweating and nausea. Cure?
When I lie flat, then pain is in the top of my right thigh, in the middle.
Though celiac disease primarily affects Gastrointestinal system, some times it presents with vague symptoms related to the Musculoskeletal system like Joint pains, weakend bones and Muscle cramps. Infact, celiac disease can affect every other system in the body. So whether or not celiac disease is related to your presenting symptoms has to be clarified by your treating doctor.
I suspect one of the below mentioned conditions that might be causing symptoms in you
(1) HIP JOINT ARTHRITIS - Typically this condition produces pain during any movement involving the hip joint. The pain can be felt in the gluteal region (buttock), in the front part of the groin and front of thigh and even at times in the inner side of knee joint also. Your age also favours this diagnosis.
(2) LUMBAR DISC DISEASE - Generally degenerative changes occur in the lumbar spine along with osteoporosis in post menopausal age groups. These degenerative intervertebral discs might be causing pressure over the nerve roots causing pain which can be felt in the hip joint, thigh and knee. Typically forward bending movements will aggravate the pain.
So, I suggest you to have an Xray of your Hip joint to look for the arthritic changes and an MRI scan of Lumbar spine to rule out the disc disease.
Hope I have addressed you issues. Happy to help for any further clarifications.
So, I suggest you to consult an orthopedic surgeon and get evaluated for the same.
Wishing you a quick recovery. Good day
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chills and back pain
- Chills and uppper back pain
- Upper back pain and chills
- Lower back pain chills nausea
- Chest pains with chills and back pain
- Sweat cold chills low back pain
- Sweating lower back pain chills headache
- Middle back pain with chills
- Back pain cold chills
- Lower back pain and chills and sweats