Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have a cold feeling inside head. What could it be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1649 Questions
I have a cold feeling inside my head like a very strange feeling should I be alarmed?
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Relax.Consult doctor if any mentioned problem.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Thanks for using XXXXXXX

You just need to relax now.
Since this feeling appeared just now you can wait for some time with adequate sleep, good nutritious food like fruits, spend time with friends and outing. You need to relax with these activities.

Even with these if the feeling persists then you can consult your doctor for examination of different systems like ENT and CNS just to rule of any problem.

I will be little concerned if you have any ear pain, feeling fullness in ears, any blurring of vision, severe headache, vomiting or any muscle weakness. If there are none of these symptoms then no need to worry. It will disappear in time.

Hope this clarified your doubt. Feel free to ask any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor