Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Had unsafe oral sex. Getting itching. Which specialist should I approach?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 725 Questions
HI, i had unsafe oral sex with a hooker. I am getting iching and not sure it is rash now. Can you assist me on this, what kind of doctor should i reach? I am attaching the image to this question.
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 2 hours later

Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history and image.

It seems to have ulcer formation at base of glans penis with itching.

You should rule out sexually transmitted infection if any. For that, you should consult dermatologist or venereal disease specialist.

Doctor may advise you to go for laboratory investigations to rule out infection.

Please avoid sex until you are cured out of this.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor