Owl Image

Had protected intercourse. Tested negative for STI. Experiencing pre-cum. Should I be worried?

Owl Image
Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Question
Dear Dr,
This is regarding STIS, i am male aged 29.
Lastly I had sexual intercourse which was in January 2012, before i have had no of sexual intercourse with different sex workers. On All occassions i am 100% sure there were no exchange of fluids and all intercourses were fully protected with condoms. i have made tests in relating to find our STI's. I have made these tests in April , July and October 2012 just to overcome all window periods etc.
Test Reports said ANTI HIV bodies were negative both with Immuno assay and westernblot..
TPHA Tests turnout negative .... smear tests for gonocuccci turned out negative as well...
Now i am engaged to my fiancee in November ..
There were few moments when we were interacting quiet close to eachother and we had a couple of kisses. I noticed when i am sexually aroused with her for about 30 to 40 min (little bits of erection) i see there is colourless liquid on tip of penis which makes me uncomfortable, i must frankly admit i have never noted this before which is a bit embarassing for me. I dont have this colourless liquid when i am normal or urinating. Please advise if this is normal.
Appreciate your feed back.
regards
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
As all the test for all STIs have came back negative there is nothing to be worried about.
The secretion you are experiencing is called pre-cum .It comes before ejaculation.It can come out when you are sexually aroused.
It is precursor of seminal fluid.It is quite natural to have it and there is nothing abnormal about it.It dies not signify any disease or STI.

Hope this eases your stressed mind.
If you have any further queries do let me know.

Regards.
drSudarshan
SKIN ,STD & HIV

Follow-up: Had protected intercourse. Tested negative for STI. Experiencing pre-cum. Should I be worried? 6 minutes later
Thanks a Lot doctor..yes the answer helped my stressed mind.
feel better now.
regards

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 12 minutes later
If you are satisfied with the answer please accept it and rate it at the end.