Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Get allergies on skin, have irregular periods. Consulted doctors but no use. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

i have skin problem, i get allergies on my skin, i have consulted may doctors, aryvedam skin specialist, untill i take medicine it be fine, after few days again it will be the same,

even my periods are irregular, for this also i have consulted many doctors, but no use, doctor told that blood is less, and in this generation this is common to most of girls,
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get hemoglobin tested

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

Lack of blood, Anaemia is a very common cause for skin and period problems.

I suggest you to get the hemoglobin values estimated, if less must be treated to get rid of the other problems you have.

Meanwhile do take Vitamin A supplements which helps in maintaining skin health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor