Frequent urination with bloating and tiredness. Pregnancy test is negative. Reason?
I have tried to see if food bothers me, I eat really healthy, stay away from white flour/sugar and try not to eat alot of wheat. nothing seems to help or make it works, I dont drink soda or carbonated drinks. This all started about a month ago when it did start to hurt when I went pee terrible and I started taking the macrobid and then after about a week, the pain when I peed but the peeing more frequent and bloatedness and weight gain stayed.
Thanks for the query.
According to your description there is possibility of urinary tract infection.
The causes of repeated urinary tract infections are:
-Obstruction in anywhere of the urinary tract due to stones, stricture etc.
-Immunocompramised state like diabetes.
-Intercourse with spermicidal jelly usage.
-Pelvic anatomy with short distance from urethra and anus.
So you better consult urologist once and get examined to rule out any structural problems. Then if needed go for ultrasound and if needed cystoscopy which can find out the possible cause and treatment can be taken accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Bloating may not occur directly due to UTI, but it can occur as a side effect of repeated use of antibiotics etc.
UTI usually presents with symptoms like frequency, urgency, pain or burning sensation during micturition etc. On treatment some symptoms may disappear initially but sub-clinical infection may persist. So if you undergo microscopic examination, culture and sensitivity of the urine the exact cause can be made out.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bloating frequent urination white discharge faint line in pregnancy test
- Late periods tender breast frequent urination fatigue negative pregnancy tests
- Missed period negative pregnancy test frequent urination
- Frequent urination negative pregnancy test
- Low back pain 2 months missed periods frequent urination negative pregnancy test
- Treatment for frequent urination bloating headache gas tiredness
- Breast tenderness frequent urination tiredness vomitting pregnancy test negative suggestions
- Late period negative pregnancy test frequent urination stomach cramps
- Negative pregnancy test frequent urination headache profuse sweating pregnancy possibility
- Frequent urination and nausea negative pregnancy test
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....