Fibromyalgia,mild stroke,bladder cyst,involuntary urinaton
Thanks for the query,
Urinary leakage does not seem to be a side effect from the injection your doctor has given you. I believe your Parasitologist would have given you a steroid or a pain killer for your fibromyalgia and they normally do not cause urinary leakage. These steroids give temporary relief which is expressed by you in your query. As the effect weans off you can get back your symptoms. It is always good to know the treatment you were given so that you can make a personal health record.
Bladder cyst can be one of the causes of urinary leakage. In women bladder cyst are commonly found in ovaries since the bladder and ovary are in close proximity to each other. It could cause nausea, vomiting, pain in pelvic region, painful intercourse and painful bowel movements.
The other probable reasons for urinary leakage at your age could be be due to stress incontinence (increases when you cough or bend) or overflow incontinence. Stroke, neurological deficits form the other important reason in your history to me. I would also want to know whether you have totally recovered from the neurological deficit from stroke.
You would have to consult a urologist if the urinary leakage persists. Hope i have answered your query. I will be available for follow ups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Multiple uterine fibroids. Can I abort?
- Fibromyalgia,mild stroke,bladder cyst,involuntary urinaton
- Itching penis, white spots, swelling, painful. Suggest.
- Severe headache,nausea,dizziness,vomiting,pain in hips and tailbone
- Should I worry if I have bladder polyps?
- Cough,fever,lethargy,bad breath,wheezing
- What is the problem if I have severe headache and dizziness?
- Can blood pressure be higher at the ankles?
- Sub clinical hypothyroidism, fatty liver, liver protection products
- Red patches, yellow crust. Ringworm?