Feeling burning sensation all over body and have BP of 90/60. What's wrong?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in General Health
Question: HI
My pressure reading 90/60 and some times i feel my entire body is burning and heat is going out.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 27 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

BP of 90/60 mmHg is within normal limits, so, there is no need to worry about it.

Regarding your other symptoms, please get the following blood tests- serum vitamin B12 level and thyroid profile- tested.

If you are anxious, try to relax, do yoga and meditation. You may take Zolpidem if necessary for sleep.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad