Effect of gestofit on HCG detection test
Thanks for the query.
You have provided me with good information.
If you are pregnant, then the blood pregnancy test is usually comes positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation.
So hCG can normally be detected in the blood between 7 and 16 days after ovulation.
Gestofit does not delay the results of pregnancy in the hCG kit. It is a derivative of progesterone hormone and helps in sustaining pregnancy.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy test with gestofit
- Gestofit side effects palpitation
- Gestofit 300 side effect
- Gestofit 200 mg effects
- Tablet gestofit side effects
- Gestofit 200 side effects
- Effect of gestofit on hcg detection test
- Side effects of gestofit
- Taken hcg injection prescribed gestofit correct dosage prescribed
- Gestofit progesterone contains hcg
- Multiple uterine fibroids. Can I abort?
- Fibromyalgia,mild stroke,bladder cyst,involuntary urinaton
- Itching penis, white spots, swelling, painful. Suggest.
- Severe headache,nausea,dizziness,vomiting,pain in hips and tailbone
- Should I worry if I have bladder polyps?
- Cough,fever,lethargy,bad breath,wheezing
- What is the problem if I have severe headache and dizziness?
- Can blood pressure be higher at the ankles?
- Sub clinical hypothyroidism, fatty liver, liver protection products
- Red patches, yellow crust. Ringworm?