question-icon

Effect of gestofit on HCG detection test

Posted on Sat, 12 May 2012
Question: when will hcg detection kit will start showing result? will gestofit 200 delays the day when +ve result starts
Answered by Dr. Radhika (3 hours later)

You have provided me with good information.

If you are pregnant, then the blood pregnancy test is usually comes positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation.

So hCG can normally be detected in the blood between 7 and 16 days after ovulation.

Gestofit does not delay the results of pregnancy in the hCG kit. It is a derivative of progesterone hormone and helps in sustaining pregnancy.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Jyoti Patil
Dr. Radhika