Owl Image

ECG showed T wave abnormality, vent rate 90 bpm and qrs duration 84ms. Looking for suggestion

Cardiologist
Question
Hi just today i have done my ecg and and on that ecg it shows T wave abnormality,consider the inferior ischemia
vent rate 90 bpm
qrs duration 84ms
QT/QTc 344/420 MS
PR interval 126ms
p duration 88ms
RR interval 666ms
P-R-T AXES 42 70 -41
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 50 minutes later
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your question with diligence.
What you are writing is computerised report spilled out of a machine with prefed data. You can send a jpg image, if you have no history of heart disease and good exercise tolerance. This T wave inversion (which I assume will be in Lead II, III avF and is usually taken as normal in a 33 year old man), other parameters are normal. That would be your doctor's opinion.
If there is further query which you might have I will be most happy to answer. Good Luck.
With Best Wishes:
Dr Anil Grover
MBBS, MD (Medicine) DM(Cardiology)
Cardiologist and Internist
http:/ WWW.WWWW.WW