What is T wave?
It is a positive wave in electrocardiogram (ECG), which is due to repolarization of the ventricles.
Questions and answers on "T wave"
Health resources related to T wave
- Sinus arrhythmia nonspecific t wave changes
- Unspecified inferior t wave
- Elevated t wave
- Borderline t wave with sinus tachy
- Septal t wave changes are nonspecific
- T wave abnormality and cancer
- What are s t wave change mean
- Septal t wave changes
- Ekg nonspecific t wave abnormality and thyroid
- P wave and t wave