Does ruptured hymen cause complications in future married life?

General Surgeon
Question
Hello Doctor,
I am getting married in the next 3-4 months. I lost my virginity to a man who cheated on me. I am under a lot of stress as I don't want to disclose this to my would-be husband. My partner asks me this question and I become a bit uneasy as I don't want to hurt him and really respect him a lot. Could you please suggest how can I hide my lost virginity? I cannot go for any surgery also as finances are an issue. Are there any other solutions? Please suggest as I am very tensed. I would be grateful if you could please keep my identity discreet. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hymen could still be intact

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Ms XXXXXX

Do not worry, your online identity is discreet.
First and foremost let me assure you one thing , there is absolutely no cause for concern as things can be taken care off.

I would like to draw your attention to following facts

1. In many of cases there may still be remnant of Hymen. Only an expert eye can know that it is ruptured. Facing the things boldly is key solution to it

2. Hymen could be ruptured by other ways also like stretching exercise and use of tampons.

I would require additional information

1. Are you sure the hymen is not intact ?
2. Have you examined the opening?

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh

Follow-up: Does ruptured hymen cause complications in future married life? 11 minutes later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX

Thanks a lot for your reply sir.

Sir, I do not know whether the hymen is still intact as I have not examined it nor have had it examined. I am a bit reluctant to go to a doctor to get the same done.
Please advice.

Thanks and regards
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Clinical photograph will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Dear Ms XXXXXXX

You can send me clinical photograph for assessment of hymen.

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak

Follow-up: Does ruptured hymen cause complications in future married life? 1 hour later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX

It would be difficult to go to a doctor in my present given situation. Could you please suggest some other measure?

Thanks and regards
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Clinical photograph required

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ms XXXXXXX

As you are finding it difficult to go to doctor, you can send me photograph of Vaginal opening for assessment of presence or absence of hymen .

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak