Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Does not last long during sex. Urinate only small amounts of urine. Help?

Apr 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 9349 Questions
my son is 19 years old. Has had a bad break up with his girlfriend, who he had a good sexual relationship with for 3 years. There are 2 problems that may be linked. First is he is not lasting long at all when having sex (HE said about 10 seconds which hasn't happened before.) This has stopped him seeing other girls. Secondly he is urinating a lot during the day but only small amounts of urine. Doctor tested for infection but had none. Hope you can help. Thankyou
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it may indiciate urogenital disorder

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for the query.
it can be related and his emotional stress may affect his urinary and sexual function. But also you should rule out some diseases especially when considering his urinating difficulties. It may indicate urine flow obstruction as wee see in prostate enlargement or prostatitis. Also some ureteral stones,kidney disorders or bladder disorders may cause it as well. So I suggest to do at least urogenital ultrasound or I.v. urography if his problems persist. His premature ejaculation may be something else and this is in most cases psychologicaly determined so it should improve after his emotional life stabilize.wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor