Does kalms cause excessive urination in the night?

Dr. Ioan Dorian OANA

Oncologist

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Does Kalms cause excessive urination through the night? My email address is YYYY@YYYY I wanted to say that I have been through the entire battery of prostate, bladder, and kidney investigations. My PSA is fine and all tests show nothing untoward. My name is XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ioan Dorian OANA 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

There does not appear to be any negative side effects attributable to Kalms, but most of the information comes from the manufacturer. Most herbal remedies have not undergone extensive testing or been subjected to any regulation, so you have to take the word of the manufacturer.

However, many patients claimed average sides effects, but on the other side, it is the first time I hear excessive urination through the night after Kalms. I do not say that it is impossible, but it is less probable that this is the cause. Just to be sure, you could stop taking Kalms for a few days and see if you continue to urinate excessive through the night.

If you have any more queries, feel free to ask.

Dr. Dorian Oana MD, PhD