Owl Image

Does evion have any effect on sexual health?

Owl Image
Dr. Das Arindam

Question
what effect does Evion have on sexual health?
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 42 minutes later
Thank you for posting a query.

Firstly, Evion contains vitamin E. Basically, vitamin E acts as a scavenger in our body. It inhibits free radical injury of the cells of our body and thus prevents many unwanted problem. It also prevents age related degeneration of cells of our body.

Vitamin E has a special action in sexual health. I am giving you a rough idea about it.

Vitamin E increases libido and sex drive by increasing the testosterone level in human body. Just regular use of vitamin E can improve the situation.

Except the above point, vitamin E has shown its efficiency in increasing the sperm count and motility which are essential for fertility.

Lastly, vitamin E helps to improve general health, which is very essential for sexual activity.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.

Regards.

Follow-up: Does evion have any effect on sexual health? 13 hours later
thanks,Dr XXXXXXX what is the unit that can be taken daily- 400 or 150 ?

Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 2 hours later

Thank you for writing back.

You can take 400 IU daily.

If you have no more question, you can close this discussion.

Rating and review given by you will be appreciated.

Regards.