Does diesel exhaust affect nervous system?
what med for severe pain and anxiety....bone pain muscle pain eye pain just ti start with tremors...been gettin sick for 13 years......what meds would you think would be best need pain for rotater cuff x2... and minicus tear in r knee aand carple tunnel
The two problems are not related.
The nerve damage from diesel fuel damage can be due to either the gasoline or the lead in it (the lead will produce very distinctive problems and it stays in the body a long time and it can be measured). So, a lead level would be a test that would usually be done in someone with exposure to gasoline and multiple problems.
the fundamental feature about nerve pain is that it responds to nerve pills when other pain does not: these include lidocaine, anti-epileptic medicines, and some antidepressants such as cymbalta and amitryptiline. The last one often also helps pinched nerves.
The other issues depend up on their severity and an orthopedic surgeon and a pain management specialist would be needed if there are significant problems in particular places.
Brain/cognitive damage from either lead or gasoline fumes shows as deterioration of the brain. This would often be checked for with an MRI of the brain. It's important for a few reasons. Individuals with brain damage are more likely to have trouble if given narcotics and will have a higher likelihoood of becoming addicted to them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Smoking drinking affect nervous system
- How gatorade affects the nervous system
- How does lead affect the nervous system
- Heavy metal poisoning affecting the nervous system
- Heavy metals affecting the nervous system
- How does the nervous system affect digestion
- How nervous system get affected due to masturbation
- Overactive sympathetic nervous system affecting circulation
- Virus affecting nervous system
- Conditions affecting the nervous system