Does A Birth Defect Cause Memory Loss?
Get investigated as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Fetal PCA can be a variant present in few individuals.
The supply is usually intact and no deficit occurs in normal circumstances.
Memory issues needs to be evaluated.
Blood investigations like vitamin B 12, thyroid profile, renal function test, hemogram, blood sugar and liver function test should be done.
Migraine is not directly linked to such blood vessel abnormalities.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why do my ovaries hurt after birth
- High blood pressure heavy bleeding headache one week after giving birth
- Red spot on legs after giving birth
- Stringy bloody discharge after giving birth
- Small indent on chest of baby at birth
- Sore urethra after birth
- Motion sickness after childbirth
- Fishy smell after giving birth
- How many stitches is average for giving birth
- Vaginal odor 4 weeks after birth