Does Warfarin interact with Nyquil?
I would explain as follows:
Thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern I would explain that this medical formulation contains acetaminophen and two other substances ( antihistamine) which help relieve the flu symptoms.
The only possible interaction between warfarin and this medical formulation regards acetaminophen.
Acetaminophen, like other nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs can increase the effects of warfarin , but it is not contraindicated to take acetaminophen while on warfarin therapy.
Have you ever tried acetaminophen as a painkiller while on warfarin?
If you have already tried this combination without any adverse effects, there is nothing to worry about.
You can take Nyquil cold &flu, but you should be careful to monitor for any possible bleeding phenomena.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions whenever you need!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does piriton interact with warfarin
- Does hcg interact with warfarin
- Does nandrolone interact with warfarin
- Primoloute n warfarin interaction
- Warfarin primolute n interaction
- Interactions with niacin warfarin
- Instaflex interaction with warfarin
- Hcg drops and warfarin interaction
- Warfarin interactions with human growth hormone
- Nyquil and sudafed interactions