Do earache, toothache, headache, fever, Rhinorrhea and lack of appetite indicate cancer?

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Posted on Fri, 22 Sep 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have felt sick for 2 weeks I have headache runny nose ear ache and tooth pain when I bend over my temperature 99.5 I have no appetite I'm afraid it is cancer
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Acute rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
hi
Welcome to Healthcare magic and thanks for putting up the query
Your symptoms are suggestive of rhinitis. These symptoms do not relate to any cancer.
Loss of appetite can be a feature of nasal congestion.
You should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and send me the picture.
For tooth pain get yourself examined by a dentist or you can send me the pictures of the tooth so that I can suggest you better.
Also tell me what medicines have u been taking so far?
Follow up with the required information.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 59 minutes later
I also have a cough I have taken no medicine and its all my upper teeth that hurt when I bend over
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Acute rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the information.
The upper denture pain might be due to sinusitis.
Please get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and send me the picture.
Take tablet cefixime 200 twice daily and tablet levocetrizine plus pseudoephedrine twice daily.
use xylometazoline nasal drops three times a day and take steam inhalation.
Take all for a week.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available at prescription only.
Thanks and regards