Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
You probably mean "internal hernia", not "interial". I dont see how can someone diagnose such hernias without diagnostic tests. It is not very common,especially if you didn't have any abdominal operation in the past/
But if this diagnosis will be confirmed then the only way to treat this is surgical procedure. CT will surely find it if there is anything to find.
You dont need to be worried, this is a routine procedure.
Hernias are not serious until some complications develop such as strangulation or inflammation . If you feel sharp pain,fever, skin redness above it or vomiting with abdominal bloating then go to hospital as soon as you can.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Internal hernia signs and symptoms
- Gastric bypass internal hernia
- Internal hernia diagnosis
- Internal hernia ct
- Internal hernia symptoms
- Treatment and cure for ventral hernia
- Causes of internal hernias
- Treatment and cure for Internal hernia
- Treatment and cure for visual hernia
- Drugs/medication for Internal hernia