Dear Doctor. I Am Male Age 49 Yrs Working In
Kindly tell exactly how much time which medicines I have to use to get rid of all these problems and my stomach becomes strong. 1) One thing how to get rid of indigestion problem, gas and related headache. If I get indigestion what medication I have to take and if I get headache what medication I have to take
2) Second thing frequently I get pain in the stomach and get motions. At this juncture what medicines I have to use medicines for stomach pain and for control of motions.
3) How many days I have to take these medications.
4) When come to my lifestyle I do physical exercises, breathing exercises, meditation etc. I am vegetarian. I don't take any spicy food and I dont have habit of smoking and drinking. I take light food. Morning I take one chapati and 2-3 chapatis in the afternoon and take plenty of fuits in the evening. Night I take rice. Apart from this I take plenty of water.
Kindly resolve my problem doctor.
Acid peptic disease may be the issue
Thanks for the query.
As per your description, acid peptic disease might be the underlying cause for all your symptoms. Your dietary habits and sedentary life style has aggravated the symptoms.
As a first like management you can take over the counter available antacids like pantoprazole for a three weeks duration. Drink plenty of water and r water and avoid spicy foods and alcohol.
Include more fiber rich foods to your diet that will smoothen the bowel movements.
Avoid unwanted stress and anxiety as it will worsen the symptoms.
You can wait for three weeks and can reassess.
1) If I get indigestion what medicine i have to take.
2) For headache which medicine
3) For pain in the stomach which medicine
4) To control motions in the night which medicine
Also kindly telll me the duration plz
If there is persistence of symptoms, a detailed evaluation is required.
1- You can take gesomid syrup which contain natural digestive enzymes.
2-Over the counter analgesics like paracetamol.
3-Pain may be due to gastritis. You can continue antacids like omeprazole or pantoprazole.
4- No medicine is required.
If the pain is severe we have to think of other possibilities like renal stone as well. You must get an ultrasound abdomen at least.