Child not interested in eating. What should be done to improve the eating habits?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: Hi

My kid is 2 years old and has very less weight (10-12KGS) only. He is very fussy about eating. He only likes to eat chips, chocolates, cashew, almond, kurkure etc. He doesn't like regular north indian food. Please tell what to do to improve his eating habbits.

Thanks
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
BONNISAN

Detailed Answer:

It is very common in children of his age to avoid foods. This can happen in condition like flatulence or even considering taste.

I suggest you to give him Syp BONNISAN 5ml twice daily before food. This increases his hunger and improve his intake.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later
Thanks Doctor :) I used to give Bonnisan to him last year but from last few months I stopped it. Let me check this again and I'll get back to you if need any more assistance.
Thanks and have a great evening.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 28 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using this service.

If any queries you can get back to me.