Can scalpel-less vasectomy be reversed?

Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha

Nephrologist

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Can "scalpel-less" vasectomies be "reversed"?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No guarantee for reversal

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for the query

Success rate of scalpel-less vasectomies is not better than open ended. The best results are when the reversal is done within 3 years. If the reversal is done after 3 years then the chances of pregnancy is always less than 50% and after 10 years it is less than 30%

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me

I wish you good health

Follow up: Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 4 minutes later
Thanks SO Much for the Quick response Sir. I am asking this question as I am trying to start a New Life after a 30 Year Marriage ended in Divorce and I am returning to the Philippine Islands to "sew" as Many "Spartan" Off-Spring as I can.......Any suggestions on how I can "improve" my "fertility" rate? Thanks SO Much.
Brief Answer:
Hello

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for getting back

I am very happy you are starting a new life and all the best.

I suggest the following things to you

1. Get a semen analysis done to see for the amount of sperms after reversal
2. If the sperm count is less and natural method has not worked out then in vitro fertilization is ideal for you
3. There are no magic prodcuts, herbs or medications to help you with this situation
4. Approach a fertility clinic for professional help

With right guidance from a fertility clinic you will definitely conceive.