Can pain in the chest cause gum pain?

Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Posted on Tue, 6 Jun 2017 in Dental Health
Question: Since chest wall pain is inflmation of carttlidge,can it cause gum pain?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
gum infection, deposits, orthopantomograph, teeth cleaning

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query. As far as the pain in the gums is concerned, it can be because of the gum infection secondary to deposits. It is not related to the chest pain. If a person has cardiac problem or heart diseases then the pain can be radiated to the left side lower jaw. Nothing to be panic, consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. You need to get a radiograph like Orthopantomograph done to confirm the diagnosis. You need to get the teeth cleaned.
I hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries reply me back. take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana