Can masturbation cause lower testosterone levels?

Dr. Deepak

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Can masturbation cause lower testosterone levels?
I am experiencing some lose skin in my body
Answered by Dr. Deepak 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No.

Detailed Answer:
Hi...
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your query.

Masturbation doesn't lower your testosterone level. Your complaint of loose skin could be due to some other dermatological condition.
I understand your concern. But let me assure you once again that masturbation doesn't causes any such skin abnormality.
If it is bothering you too much to such an extent that you are not able to concentrate on your daily routine activities, only then it is considered abnormal. On such case you might require psychiatric consultation. But other wise there is nothing wrong in masturbation.

Hope this clears your doubt.
Take care, Bye.