Blood in urine, weak erections. Ultrasound of scrotum, testosterone levels normal. Cure?

Hi...im 22 years .. I had a problem with erection from 5 months..and it statrd with pain at anus and it also developed in penis and loss of senstivity in penis head and I got blood from urine....i use to get weak erections and pain after ejaculation in penis for total day...now I getting weak erection. And unable to maintain it ... I search threw web..it may be any venous leakage....can u say y im not getting erection as before at this age ...... testosterone levels and scrotum ultrasound and urine analysis are normal....
Tue, 30 Jul 2013