Suggest treatment for poor erection

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I am a 52 years old man 10 months ago I notice I was not getting a erection. My doctor said my prostate was a little large but not to bad {I am on flow max} testosterone level was normal. My erection started to come back but did not last long. now for the last week no erection again. (having no sex) I was dating a longer woman 29 the sex was all the time and for play like 2 3 times a day. for about 8 years. could this be sex exhaustion. and can I recover from this at my age. I do have another DR appointment coming up.

sent answer to health question to my email YYYY@YYYY XXXXXXX paid
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Deeper psychological involvement will make a difference

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query carefully and understand your concerns. This is not sex exhaustion although with progressive age does have a role to play.

However, psychological involvement has a crucial role to play. This depends on how well you arouse each other during foreplay.

Please let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee