Can i take Oxyelite Pro along with Cymbalta?

Nephrologist
Question
Hi Dr..

I may have IBS. Is it ok to continue on 2 Oxyelite Pro pills a day? Also, I take 60 MG of Cymbalta and 50 MG of Seroquel; is it safe to take Oxyelite Pro with these medications?

Thank you!
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Interaction

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for the query

I have gone through the interaction profile of Cymbalta 50 and Seroquel. It is known to increase the risk of neuroleptic malignant syndrome, which is a dreadful syndrome where one spikes fever above 104 degrees. However that the therapeutic doses which you are at it is unlikely. However please be cautious.
You can take Oxyelite Pro along with these drugs, there are no known interactions between them.

I am sorry about missing the point where you had asked about taking oxyelite pro along with Cymbalta and seroquel in the previous question. Eventhough there are no known interactions, I advice you to limit to just one pill a day instead of two and Oxyelite contains many supplements which might alter the metabolism of Cymbalta and Seroquel.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me.

I wish you good health