Can i go for tooth extraction inspite of using antibiotics?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i go for tooth extraction inspite of using antibiotics
- What is zerodol used after tooth extraction
- Using cocaine after having tooth extraction
- Ampiclox used after tooth extraction
- What antibiotic is used for abcessed tooth
- Tooth fractured going for extraction advice
- Tooth pain after tooth extraction
- Tooth extraction antibiotics heavily bleeding blood poisoning
- Is it necessary to take antibiotics before tooth extraction
- Antibiotics for wisdom tooth extraction
- How to get rid of pale teeth?
- Child on valparin for mitral regurgitation. Enamels not developed,...
- Fell down on tailbone. X-ray normal. Noticed blood in stool. Related?
- Have tooth decay. No pain, swelling or fever. Do I need tooth replacement?
- Infant started vomiting frequently. Giving ondem syrup. Is this safe?
- Have been wearing an upper plate. Getting chronic pain. Is it TMJ?
- Having stomach pain, cramping & vomiting. Is it stress disorder?
- Can increase in WBC cause thickening of blood?
- Noticed mouth sores after smoking meth. How to treat this?
- Suggest treatment for tooth ache