Can epididymic cyst turn cancerous in future?
The urologist has advised you right. You have epididymal cyst and it can lead to some changes in the surronding skin.
However, as suggested by urologist it is not cancer and cancer cannot develop in epididymal cyst.
You should stay reassured and no active intervention needs to be done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having benign cysts in breasts can they turn into cancer
- Can cysts turn cancerous
- Can a brain cyst turn into cancer
- Epididymal cyst mistook for testicular cancer
- Pilonidal cyst turn into cancer
- Can a sebaceous cyst turn cancerous
- Epididymal cyst fertility
- Epididymal head cysts and spermatoceles
- Arachnoid cyst turns into cancer
- Can epididymic cyst turn cancerous in future
- Burst appendix, antibiotics, nausea, upset stomach, cramps, blood in urine
- Tight foreskin
- How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?
- Hypertension, kidney scars, creatinine level, kidney transplant
- What is the reason for lump above my left testicle?
- Can a blocked testis tube be reopened surgically or otherwise ?
- Open pyeloplasty, ureter reconstructed, throbbing pain in the operated...
- Blood in urine, frequent full bladder, lower abdominal fullness,...
- Why can I not sustain erection while having sex?
- What is the reason for redness of eyes when i masturbate?