Can Shelcal, Ebizal and Remylin be taken together?
Skip Ebizal L
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Shelcal 500 is calcium supplement.
THat can definitely be taken, and you should continue to take it.
Ebizal L and Remylin D are both multivitamin supplements, so do not take both.
Just take Shelcal 500 and Remylin D , you can skip Ebizal L , because it contains the same ingredients as Remylin D.
Hope this answer helped you.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why shelcal ct is taken for
- What for medicine remylin taken
- What is the impact of remylin medicine
- Remylin tablet drug
- Can a person take evion and shelcal together
- Remylin antibiotic
- Have taken shelcal twice by mistake
- Remylin tablet cure dieseas
- Indications of remylin mg
- What if taken expired shelcal