• question-icon

Can STD be contracted through frottage while recovering from chicken pox?

Posted on Tue, 26 Mar 2019 in General Health
Question: For the past 8 days (8th July) suffered from chicken pox and as per the consulting doctor, I am not contagious on 15th july. But then black spots were there in the trunk. Now yesterday 15th July evening, met with an old female acquiescence and after some time we were dry humping each other. I have knee length half pant and t-shirt of shoulder length. She was naked was doing dry humping all over her body, boobs messaging and ultimately reached my climax within my undergarment. She was fingering herself and was very watery. there was no vaginal and oral sex. She touched my hand and was kissing in my cheek. Now i am in deep stress considering:

1. I am having just passing through chicken pox infection. Does these acts increase my chance of any STD? specially her fingering act?

2. If any which STD, I should look for testing. I did not saw any cuts on her body? So any chance of HIV or Hepatitis etc. Please help me....
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no risk of STD.

Detailed Answer:

STD is commonly transmitted through unprotected sex either vaginal, anal or oral sex. Dry humping, breast massage, mutual masturbation are absolutely safe sexual practices and carry no risk of transmission of STD. STD causing microbes cannot pass through intact skin and hence there is no risk even if she touched you after fingering.

Recent history of chicken pox does not in anyway increase your chances of infection. Chicken pox does not lower body's immunity and as you said that your chicken pox lesions had already healed when this incident happened and there were only black spots; so the skin was intact!!

There is no need for STD testing.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Kakkar S.
Dermatologist
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 9 minutes later
Dear doctor, my worry is about only chicken pox and its vesicles. The vesicles are forming black spots only. There may be a few who are in process of healing. Although I was having half pant and tshirt for entrire process but her skin had a rub on with my skin. Hence I m really worried?
Secondly I was wearing undergarment and then half pant while dry humping and I did not allow her to touch my penis in her naked hand . It was just foreplay outside of my undrrgarment.
I am anxious about various STDs from my being chicken pox with her naked body rubbing, please! I know you are quite popular in this forum, but would be kind enough to share your opinion based on this clarified facts...
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No risk of any STD

Detailed Answer:

STDs are not transmitted by skin to skin rubbing even if she had some STD. Only unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex can lead to transmission of STDs. The body fluids that are considered infectious for STDs are blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk for infants. Sweat, saliva and tears are not infectious as far as risk of transmission of STDs is concerned. Since skin rubbing would not involve any of the infectious fluids so there is no question of transmission of HIV, HBV or any other STD.

Dr. Kakkar S.
Dermatologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 39 minutes later
Dear Doctor, what about chicken pox blister fluids? Does they dont transfer the STD infection? In d worst case what STD infection that u may think for my case? Thank you so much indeed!
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are safe.

Detailed Answer:

Hi.

Even if she had an STD it cannot pass through her skin. For her to transmit STDs to you some sort of infectious fluid (e.g blood) should enter your body. Skin to skin rubbing would have only exposed you to her sweat, at the most. However, sweat is not infectious even if you had chicken pox vesicles at that time. So, there is absolutely nothing to worry.

Dr. Kakkar S.
Dermatologist
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 54 minutes later
Dear Dr Sir, thank you so much for your XXXXXXX advice. This will be my last small qury followed by closing the question. Do you think Herpes is also not possibility in my case? Any test you may recommend?
You are been rightfully acclaimed. Lots of gratitude. May almighty bless u!!!!!
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
No risk of herpes

Detailed Answer:

Genital herpes in males is usually acquired by either vaginal, anal or oral sex (fellatio) but nothing of such sort happened.

Oro-labial herpes is spread by either kissing or oral sex (cunnilingus) but nothing of such sort happened either.

Innoculation herpes with her vaginal fluids after fingering is unheard of because herpes virus need to gain entry through an epidermal break and simple touch would not facilitate entry of the virus.

So there is no risk of herpes infection with this particular incident.

Hope I have answered your query.

Regard,
Dr. Kakkar S.
Dermatologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist