Can Primolut-N be taken to delay menstruation?
I was suggested Primolut N for this purpose. Would that be a good option? What is the dosage i should take, from when and for what duration?
P.S: I am on Thyronorm 75mcg presently.
You can postpone periods
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
I would start primolut N 5 mg 2 times a day from 4th May to 12th May. This will help you to postpone periods.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
I would request you to please clarify some points...
When should i take the tablet specifically during the day - twice meaning morning and night? Tablet to be taken before/after food?
I take Thyronorm on empty stomach in the morning.
If i stop taking the tablet on 12th, when can i expect my periods next?
Are there any do's/dont's to be followed while taking these tablets? Any signs i need to be watchful of?
My apprehensions are so as I have never taken medication for such circumstances before...
Tablets after breakfast and dinner
These tablets need to be taken once in morning after breakfast and once at night after dinner.
You will get periods within a week after stopping tablets on 12th.
No additional precautions needed. No dos and donts specifically.
Let me know if you need any more clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primolut n to induce menstruation
- Tablet to prepone menstruation primolut n
- Dosage of primolut n to prepone menstruation
- Primolut n postpone menstruation
- Primolut n to prepone menstruation
- Taken primolut n to delay periods intercourse pregnant
- Delayed period taken primolut n test negative
- Menstruation doesnt occur after primolut n tablet
- Does primolut n stop menstruation
- Does primolut n regulate menstruation