Can Duphaston and Susten-200 be taken twice a day together during pregnancy?
It is safe to take them together
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Susten and Duphaston are needed only during initial 10 weeks.
2) It is recommednded in initial 10 weeks only and are safe taken together.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and Infertility Specialist
kindly clarify the issue.
my wife told me that doctor got a call while she was performing ultrasound. she kept the machine on stomach at one particular place for longer period and she was busy in attending the call. At last, it is parents who have to suffer if any things goes wrong by mistake of a doctor. All the earlier reports i.e. Level I scan, double marker test, quadruple marker test are normal.
any advice would you like to suggest.
Keeping probe for long time wont harm baby
Keeping probe for a longer time does not harm the baby. Dont worry about it. You will have a healthy baby.
Feel free to ask me question directly next time by pasting following link in your browser:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Susten 200 and duphaston in fiest trimester
- Susten 200 pregnancy
- Is susten 200 increse hcg level during pregnancy
- Method of using susten 200 during pregnancy
- Susten 200 during pregnancy pcos
- Susten 200 during pregnancy
- Susten 200mg during early pregnancy dose
- Is it safe to take susten 200 during pregnancy?
- Side effects of susten 200 during pregnancy
- Susten 200 injection in pregnancy