Can Allopurinol, Losartan and Cialis be taken together?
hello and thank you for sending your question.
You have indicated that you are currently taking medication for control of blood pressure and for prevention of symptoms related to gout. Neither of these medications are contraindicated for use in patients who are also using Viagra or Cialis.
I would recommend that you talk about this with your primary care physician to see if he or she has any additional concerns with you potentially using Cialis or Viagra and I would not use any medication for erectile dysfunction without the prior consultation with your doctor.
Thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can you take losartan with cialis
- Can cialis be taken with losartan
- Cialis while on losartan
- Does losartan react w/ cialis
- Losartan potassium and cialis
- Are cialis and losartan safe to take together
- Can losartan potassium and norvasc be taken together with cialis
- Losartan potassium cialis interactions
- Is losartan and cialis taken simultaneously safe
- Losartan and cialis okay
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?