Can Advil and Tylenol be taken together?
Dose is fine, would like to know more details.
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your query taking Advil (Ibuprofen) and Tylenol
( Acetaminophen) is an appropriate pain reliever combination and it is also safe to take, provided you do not have any previous history of any allergies or any present medical problems..
I would like to know a few more details so that I can guide you better..
1. What dental treatment did you take, can you name it ?
2. Do you have any medical problem or are you on any Medication?
3. Were you prescribed any medicine by your dentist?
Kindly revert back with the answers..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
Dose should not exceed maximum dose per day..
As per your query the maximum dose of Advil should not exceed 2400 milligrams per day and Tylenol not more than 4000 milligrams per day..
If you have taken one 800 mg Advil you can take two more doses each at 8 hours interval and 500 mg of Tylenol similarly..
Another information that I would like to give you is that of you have pain after crown and bridge then there seems that you have nerve exposure during treatment..
So consult your treating dentist and get evaluated and get x rays done..
You can revert back with x rays so that I can have a look and let you know the associated problem and what treatment should be done for relief..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Aleve advil tylenol
- Mix tylenol and advil
- Taken overdose of tylenol and advil is it an emergency
- Advil vs tylenol for headache
- Advil or tylenol for globus pharyngeus
- Tylenol or advil for headache
- Advil vs tylenol for pain
- Tylenol or advil or motrin with cipralex
- Abdominal pain after robotic hysterectomy taken tylenol advil benadryl normal
- Whats better aleve tylenol advil
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess