Can 13mm Of Kidney Stones Be Removed Through Medication?
Please review the attached medical report of my mother.
Please advise if the stone of 13mm can be removed from the kidney using some medicines or is it required an operation.
There are no medicines that can remove 13 mm stone in kidney
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Red the report, it shows fatty liver grade I and 2 calculi in the right kidney of the size of 4 mm and another 13 mm.
Any stone less than 6-7 mm that can pass from the ureter to come down to the urinary bladder usually passes out of the urethra and hence possible that a small stone of 4 mm may pass out.
There are no medicines that can dissolve the stones and hence 13 mm being quite large needs some procedure to remove it.
I am sure your Urologist will guide for the best possible way to remove this large stone.
I hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fullness of pelvicalyceal system in kidney
- I had a abortion a week ago and have really bad pains in my kidney
- What happens if someone has dilated kidney
- What does it mean when you have pain in your kidney
- Fruta planta what does it do for your kidney
- Mild pelvicalyceal fulness of right side kidney
- What is bilateral loss of cortico medullary differentiation in the kidney
- Cortical cyst in lower pole region of left kidney
- Cortical cyst in upper pole region of left kidney
- Skin rash related to kidney