Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Blood clots during menstruation. What could be this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 816 Questions
some problems with my menses clotted blood during interval
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: hormonal imbalance or uterus pathology check Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to Healthcare Magic. There can be a disorder of hormonal imbalance or a problem with the uterus like endometrial hyperplasia, fibroid or endometriosis. You should get an ultrasound of pelvis to rule out any local pathology and also get examined by local gynecologist to rule out any cervical polyp etc. as a cause for this problem. Your gynecologist may like to get the serum sex hormone assay done if needed. I hope the advice will be helpful for you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor