Are medication available for heart infection due to IV drug abuse?
No natural treatment for heart infection or endocarditis so far
I understand your concern.
There is no natural treatment for heart infection or endocarditis.
The very first thing is to determine if you have endocarditis through echocardiogram and hemoculture.
If confirmed, antibiotics are prescribed and anti - inflammatory medications.
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for intravenous drug abuse
- Drugs/medication for recreational drug abuse
- Drugs/medication for prescription drug abuse
- Drugs/medication for drug abuse
- Marilyn monroe drug abuse
- Iv drug abuse and benedryl
- Drug abuse side effects
- Health effects of drug abuse
- Drugs/medication for illicit drug abuse
- Over the counter drug abuse
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?