Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said mild fullness of renal pelvicalyceal system. Further?
I am getting pain right side of my stomach and some time it is moving to back as well as getting dull pain in my right testicle(this pain is getting recently).I went to doctor they have done CT,Urine test and USG scan .They are telling this is the problem because of "MILD FULLNESS OF RIGHT RENAL PELVICALYCEAL SYSTEM".
Could you please let me know do i need to go for any other tests apart from this?
Will this cause pain in testicles? please let me know.
Could you let me know the treatment also for this?
MILD FULLNESS OF RENAL PELVICALYCEAL SYSTEM means there is some inflammation. Because imaging is one time view of the problem- so need to repeat ultrasound of abdomen again in a week’s time.
The exact cause of inflammation needs to be ascertained yet which produced this anomaly. Possible causes are A Stone that started it and then got flushed in urine, another possibility is Genitourinary Tuberculosis, or Urinary tract infection as such.
Overall you need to get a Urine routine examination and culture, get a Matoux test, Quatiferon TB Gold, CBC (Complete Blood Count), RFT (Renal Function Test).
I would like to know if you have fever, if yes at which time of day, any loss of weight recently.
I hope that solved your query. Please do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.
Thank You for your reply.
I am not getting any fever now.But few days(1 month) before i got infection inside because of taking too cold water and food things outside.that time i lost weight.the pain i am getting is Dull.but when it feels in my testicle side (just like needle insert for two seconds)
it is paining.I am walking normally with out any problem but when i sit on the floor bit paining at back and below the novel right side.
Could you let me know any antibiotics which will cure any sort of infection any where of the body?
It can be potentially XXXXXXX to take drugs without a firm diagnosis, and tuberculosis is a very strong differential in your case. As a rule of thumb diagnosis should be reasonably reassured before starting anti.T.B. Treatment. There is no antibiotic which would take care of all kinds of infection in the body. The choice of drug would depend on the cause identified.
Please follow my advice and get the investigations as I had suggested.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thirsty abdominal pain urinating
- Dark urine abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain ct scan normal
- Negative ct scan abdominal pain
- Leukolytes urine test severe abdominal pain
- Pain in testicles abdominal pain frequent urination
- Ct scan for abdominal pain
- Incomplete urination no abdominal pain done urine test
- Orange urine and abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and testicle pain
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?