Other professional achievements
Pubmed indexed publications
1. Radhakrishnan S, Dorkin TJ, Johnson P, Menezes P, Greene D. Nurse-led flexible cystoscopy: Experience from one UK centre. BJU Int. August 2006; 98(2): 256-258. PMID - 16879662
2. Radhakrishnan S, Dorkin TJ, Sheikh N, Greene DR. Role of transition zone sampling by TURP in patients with raised PSA and multiple negative transrectal ultrasound guided prostate biopsies. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2004; 7(4): 338-42. PMID - 15365579
3. S.Radhakrishnan, S.Manoharan, M.Fleet. Repeat survey of current practice regarding corticosteroid prophylaxis for patients at increased risk of adverse reaction to intravascular contrast agents. Clin Radiol. 2005 Jan; 60(1): 58-63. PMID - 15642294
4. S. Radhakrishnan, A. Lee, R.T. Oliver, F. Chinegwundoh. An Infectious cause for prostate cancer. BJU Int. February 2007; 99(2): 239-240. PMID - 17313418
5. Suresh Radhakrishnan, Ralph Marsh, Naeem Sheikh, Prakash Johnson, Damian Greene. Urethral catheter induced pseudo aneurysm of the bulbar artery. Int J of Urol. 2005 Oct; 12(10): 922-924. PMID - 16323990
6. Thwaini A, Shergill I, Radhakrishnan S, Chinegwundoh F, Thwaini H. Botox in urology. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2005 Nov; 19: 1-5. PMID - 16328118
7. Radhakrishnan S, Miranda E, Ekblad M, Holford A, Pizarro MT, Lemoine NR, Halldén G. Efficacy of oncolytic mutants targeting pRb and p53 pathways is synergistically enhanced when combined with cytotoxic drugs in prostate cancer cells and tumour xenografts. Hum Gene Ther. 2010 Oct;21(10):1311-25. PMID: 20497039
8. Ayman Younis and Suresh Radhakrishnan. Kidney stone disease. Trends-Urology and Men's Health. Vol 2, Issue 1, Jan/Feb 2011.
9. Suresh Radhakrishnan, Ayman Younis, Jay Khastgir. Ureteroscopic procedures. Urology News. Nov/Dec 2010
10. Suresh Radhakrishnan and Frank Chinegwundoh. Investigational Therapies for Prostate Cancer. Book chapter, Urological Oncology by Vinod Nargund, Derek Raghavan, and Howard M. Sandler. ISBN-13: 978-1846283871
11. S. Radhakrishnan, T.J. Dorkin, P.Johnson, D. Greene. Audit of nurse led flexible cystoscopy–Results from a single centre in U.K - learning curve and cost implications. Abstracts of the British Association of Urological Surgeons 2005 Annual Scientific Meeting, Glasgow, UK. BJU Int. June 2005 - Vol. 95 Issue s5 page 43.
12. F Chinegwundoh, A Lee, S Radhakrishnan, S Bhanot, J Hines, RTD Oliver. Immediate versus deferred radiation for patients receiving intermittent hormone therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer. Abstracts of the British Association of Urological Surgeons 2005 Annual Scientific Meeting, Glasgow, UK. BJU Int. June 2005; Vol. 95 Issue s5: page 91.
13. Frank Chinegwundoh, Angela Lee, Suresh Radhakrishnan, Shiv Bhanot, J Hines, Jennifer R Hill, R Oliver. Immediate versus deferred radiation for patients receiving intermittent hormone therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer. AUA annual meeting program abstracts, Atlanta, Georgia, 2006; Vol 175 s4: 211-212. J.Urol.
14. S. Radhakrishnan, K. Enver, A. Lee F. Chinegwundoh. Impact of race on biochemical control after radiotherapy for localised and locally advanced Prostate Cancer. Abstract of British Prostate Group BAUS Section of Oncology British Uro-Oncology Group joint educational meeting, February 2006. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2006, Issue 9:467-468. doi:10.1038/sj.pcan.4500905.
15. Hodgson D, Smith J, Shivde S, Radhakrishnan S, Watson G. Total clearance of ureteric stones. An audit over a decade of ureteroscopy. Abstracts of the 20th World Congress on Endourology and SWL 18th, 19-22 September, Genoa, Italy. J. Endourol. 2002 Sep; 16 Suppl 1 : page A171.
16. Smith J, Hodgson D, Radhakrishnan S, Watson G M. Intraureteric lithotripsy –its not what you do, it’s the way that you do it. Abstracts of the 20th World Congress on Endourology and SWL 18th, 19-22 September, Genoa, Italy. J. Endourol. 2002 Sep; 16 Suppl 1: page A98.
17. Ali Thwaini, Zahran T Budair, Iqbal Shergill, Abdul Nazir Shunaigat, Suresh Radhakrishnan. Retroperitoneoscopic management of patients with symptomatic renal cysts. Abstracts of the 23rd World Congress on Endourology and SWL, August 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. J. Endourol. 2005 August; 19 Suppl 1: page A53.
18. Suresh Radhakrishnan, Frank Chinegwundoh, Nicholas Lemoine, Gunnel Hallden. Synergistic enhancement of cell death by combination therapy with adenovirus and chemotherapy. AUA annual meeting program abstracts, Anaheim, California. 2007.
19. Radhakrishnan S, Hughes S, Bose P. Active surveillance of inguinal lymph nodes after treatment of primary penile cancer – a prospective study. European Urology- Eur Urol Suppl 2011;10(2):341.
20. S Radhakrishnan, A Yadav, F Musa, P Malone, A Jones. Tertiary pattern reporting in prostate cancer: Impact on risk stratification of the 2005 International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) consensus on Gleason grading. Abstracts of the BAUS annual meeting 2010. BJUI, Page 18, Volume 106, Issue Supplement s1.