Why am I not getting periods after intake of duphaston to regularize cycle ?

hii... i m 21 years old. i got my periods late during last month. As such, i got my 2nd last period on jan 25th; afterthen i got my period only on march 9th. i had a vaginal infection and i consulted the doctor, i tuk the medicine for 5 days, Due to my irregular recycle; doctor suggested me to take dupbaston tablet 10mg 2 times daily for 10 days, starting from march 24 to april 2nd. i completed my course well on date. my physician asked me to take up follow up on the 2nd day of my periods. i didnt get periods till now. i m so much worried. !!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012