Irregular periods. Can I try althea? How long should I take contraceptive pills to regularize the periods?

hi im irregular menstruation . i dnt know when wil i hav menstrutaion...because sometimes it wil come after 2 months or after 3 months. Im already 27 years old. am worried i might have problem soon on pregnacy. Ive heard my friend who is also irregular was prescribed by her doctor to take ALTHEA. So i thought i want to try too. But i wonder how many months should i be taking contraceptive pills...and when should i strart? esp i dnt know my cycle.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer