What is the cause for lumps in my armpit and a sore nipple ?

Hi im 18 years old. For the past year ive had lumps under my armpit every now and then and went to the doctors but they said this was due to shaving , they come and go. In this past week though i used fake tan for the first time, i then sunbathed as the weather was very hot and i come out in a bad rash which i still have now, i dont know if this is a heat rash or allergic reaction. I have also now got two lumps appear under my armpits, one on each armpit, which is unusual as i havent shaved them for a couple of weeks, and a sore nipple on one side starting to worry i dont really know what i should do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011