Has eczema. Using dermol, oilatum cream. What can control bad heat rash?

Hi, my son has eczema and i am currently using Dermol 500 and 600, Oilatum Cream, Eumovate Ointment, Protopic and anti histamines to try and control it but he now has bad heat rash aswell. If i don t put him in a sleepsuit he scratches the whole of his body til he bleeds and have been advised not to use anything greasy while he has the heat rash because it clogs the pores and have been told to just put him in looe tshirt and shorts to help the heatrash go away but if i do this he rakes his skin til he bleeds. I have had an hours sleep per night for the last 2-3 weeks and my toddler not sleeping much either
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012