What good medication can reduce the cough and fever as I am suffering for quite some time and I'm pregnant ?

sir/ mam, hello , 28 yrs.......i m pregnant since 27 april 11, and after some time of pregnancy its round on one and two week i m suffering from cough and fever problem and den i asked to doc and she had gave me some phenix bd 375 some anti bacterial medicine den my fever and cough decreased but still not completly go again i consult doc den she consult me some test like widal test and urine test and all den all r negative again she gave me same medicine fever has gone but little bit cough still comes and all medicine by doc i had took and finished so................... is it any serious issue...... and due to dese cough i have al;so some vommit sensation comes within dis..............kindly pls give me some rite way to tackle wd this couh and all.............
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011